LiDeBoi`

: : flower-fruit-mountain : :

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Diary 20 Dec 06 - A day in SP wif Nez and her friends

Today, I was in SP wif Nez and her friends playing badminaton and bowling. Nothing really special less I had damaged Nez's badminaton string. Felt guilty and bad over it. At the same time, it seems to been centuries since I last exercise til such an extent. Felt that it was a meaningful day. Had not waste a leave-day as compared to yesterday stuck at home in the 16-hrs island-wide rain.

But why didnt I use my own racket? Initially I did use my own racket, playing against Nez. When her friend, Johan aka Champion came, Nez passed my racket to him. And I passed her my racket and I use her racket. Kinda of confusing but its okie` Then Nicholas and his cousin Jer joined for game.

Had pizza for lunch, and then headed towards SP Library for eve's selection thingy.

In the amidst for Nez to decide whether to go for her friend birthday chalet in Pasir Ris, we went Tampines where I utilised the Body Shop (UOB)Voucher and prescripted a pair of glasses.

And ended the day having a relax, smoothing drink in coffee bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home