LiDeBoi`

: : flower-fruit-mountain : :

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Decision at this Point of Time

I have been struggling with thoughts about my career and study. How do I manage and make both favourable to myself? What is the key element? QW asked "What is holding you back?" I questioned myself several times, whether am I too emotion or whether am I too passion? I recall thoughts and feelings for letting go when I at school days, cca, sea wolf and now intrepid. Letting go is indeed a tough decision. But what are the actual factors? Am I already in my comfort zone? My career? My colleagues onboard? My new colleague in the department?

I have no idea but I believe that my decision is right to follow my heart, for later days I will not regret. Although I am certain that I will complain, curse and swear especially when ship crosses terrible sea states. But at least I will not regret when I am older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home