LiDeBoi`

: : flower-fruit-mountain : :

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sarah Brightman

I was searching for music and soundtracks for the two 2008 Productions on the Internet. I came across this very unique and versatile female artist. She is Sarah Brightman. I find the way she express her songs beautifully. Of her Albums, I was attracted to .

Today, I had purchased this 2003 production from City Hall . As usual, I will ask the salesgal for assistance as I do not want to spend time searching.

I was attended by this salesgal, hmm. . . I find her sweet and nice. . . Anyone wants to go to that cd shop? Maybe I should get to kn0w her, maybe . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes u should wo !! know more people mah ~~~~

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home